LAZY BOY SPAS
La-Z-Boy Inc. entered into a partnership with Hydropool Inc. to manufacture La-Z-Boy Hot Tubs in 2009 and offers three exciting collections of luxury portable residential hot tubs. Through a special brand licensing agreement, Hydropool, manufactures, sells and markets hot tub products under the La-Z-Boy brand name. The La-Z-Boy Hot Tubs program includes a total of 9 models with the Signature Collection featuring four high quality mid-priced models and the Premier Collection offering three cutting edge hot tub designs. The entry level Classic Collection includes 2 models with great starter features and a compelling price point.
Why Buy LAZY BOY ?
- CUSTOMIZABLE MASSAGE
- CONVENIENT MAINTENANCE
- COST EFFICIENCY
- CONSUMER PROTECTION
For almost 100 years, La Z Boy has built its reputation on comfortable seating. We’ve taken everything that we learned in the furniture industry and created one of the most comfortable hot tub product lines in the world.
The innovative La-Z-Boy® Spas Water Management System combines dual microfiltration, pressurized ozone and a built in floor drain. All designed to simplify water care and help ensure safe, healthy, clean water for you and your family to enjoy
1) Comfort Clean Filtration System - Variable Speed Pump automatically operates to scrubs the water to a sparkling shine.
2) Ozone Purifier With Treatment Chamber - compressed charge of ozone gas, which oxidizes the dead bacteria and organics and discharges them into the atmosphere. All La-Z-Boy Spas are equipped with an Ozone Purifier that is highly effective in removing unwanted contaminants from the water by means of an electronic oxidation process. The equipment area houses a corona discharge Ozone Purifier and the system includes a dedicated ozone treatment chamber where the ozone is pressurized for introduction to the water. The Treatment Chamber ensures that the ozone is safe for bathers and performs as effectively as possible.
3) Built In Floor Drain All La-Z-Boy Spas offer the added convenience of a built-in floor drain. On a periodic basis, spa water must be drained and refilled. The positioning and size of the drain in your La-Z-Boy Spa will discharge the spa water up to 25 percent faster than competitive brands. The built-in floor drain is effective in draining a high percentage of the water thereby leaving less residual water to bail or vacuum from the bottom of the spa once draining is complete
4) Dual Micro Filtration System
This intake filtration system is powered and digitally controlled by the Mini 24/7 Circulation Pump. The filtration system scrubs and micro-filters the spa water up to 24 hours a day 7 days a week keeping the spa water clean, clear, safe and comfortable. The filtration system has two large capacity cartridge filters that are easily accessible for service.
Just as the founders of La-Z-Boy® did at the beginning in 1927, we have taken tremendous care, attention and craftsmanship to create, design and manufacture each and every La-Z-Boy Spa. Special consideration has been given to every aspect of the spas from Maintenance-Free Cabinetry, Integrated Support Structures, our Comfort Fit Shell and state-of-the-art electronics.
The 6 Part Therma Zone Insulation System encapsulates the perimeter of the spa creating the ability to utilize the excess heat created by the pump(s) in the spa cavity. This dramatically lowers the spa energy consumption and allows you to enjoy the benefits of hot water and hydrotherapy while saving both money and the environment.
1) Color Co-ordinated Insulating Cover - Made for Canadian Winters
This heavy-duty safety hardcover contains an insulated baffle in the fold area, locking the heat in and the cold out.
2) Inner Thermal Barrier Insulation
Traps and re-utilizes the waste heat off the Shell and the pipes
3) Outer Thermal Barrier Insulation
Traps and re-utilizes the waster heat the the motor creates
4) Foil Radiant Barrier
Uses aluminum foil technology to reflect heat back into the hot tub, as well as black backing and pipes designed to maximize heat absorption. This very same technology is used by NASA to protect its astronauts from the -270 degree cold of outer space.
5)Bottom Thermal Barrier Insualtion
This layer protects the hot tub from any heat loss from the base area.
6) Vents to retain or exhaust excess heat
Each pump creates 1.5 kW of waste heat and our foil radiant barrier reflects that heat back into our hot tub cavity.
Thermal vents maximize energy efficiency for any season and any climate.
La-Z-Boy® has a proven reputation for creating some of the finest quality products for the home and, building upon this track record of success, we are confident that you will enjoy the most comfortable hot tub ownership experience possible. Unlike some manufacturers who only offer limited warranties, La-Z-Boy Hot Tubs offers its customers a 100% No Nonsense, No Fine Print Guarantee to ensure peace of mind and care-free enjoyment.
Click here for full details -